Research in Progress
Endogenous Production Networks
Joint with Daron Acemoglu
Revise and Resubmit, Econometrica
1. Prior-Independent Mechanisms via Prophet Inequalities with Limited Information.
Joint work with Robert Kleinberg and S. Matthew Weinberg
Games and Economic Behavior, Forthcoming
2. Momentum, Mean-Reversion and Social-Media: Evidence from StockTwits and Twitter.
Joint work with Shreyash Agrawal, Andrew Lo and Taranjit Singh
The Journal of Portfolio Management, Forthcoming
4. The Wisdom of Twitter Crowds: Predicting Stock Market Reactions to FOMC Meetings via Twitter Feeds
Joint work with Andrew Lo
The Journal of Portfolio Management, Vol. 42, No. 5: pp. 123–134, 2016
5. Law is Code: A Software Engineering Approach to Analyzing the United States Code
Joint work with William Li, David Larochelle, Phil Hill and Andrew Lo
Journal of Business and Technology Law, Volume 10, Number 5, 2015
6. Quantifying U.S. Supreme Court Decisions Using Authorship Attribution Techniques
Joint work with William Li, David Larochelle, Jay Cox, Robert Berwick and Andrew Lo
Stanford Technology Law Review, Volume 16, Number 3, 2013
Refereed Conference Papers
How to Incentivize Data-Driven Collaboration Among Competing Parties
Joint work with Shafi Goldwasser and Sunoo Park
7th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science conference (ITCS 2016)
Joint work with Silvio Micali.
44th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC 2012)
Crowdsourced Bayesian Auctions.
Joint with Jing Chen and Silvio Micali.
3rd Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science Conference (ITCS 2012) .